Welcome to Our World!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's all the rage....

Well, I have finally decided that if I can't beat them, I will join them! After several months of blog stalking, (ok...you do it too!) I have decided to create a Dorsey family blog. I am a terrible journal keeper, so maybe this will get me in gear!

It has been a busy week at the Dorsey house. Ben was chosen to represent his class at the Patriotic Speech Competition on Tuesday. He gave a speech called "Together We Can Do So Mu ch." He did a fantastic job...I think he has speeches in his future! The speech competition was followed by the Science Fair and then a puppet book report on Bill Gates. That's right, a puppet of Bill Gates....what next? So it was a busy school week for Ben.

The great news is that Ben received a blue ribbon at the Science Fair....yea!!! It is fun to see hard work pay off. Our little scientist was very happy!

1 comment:

  1. Alan and I are glad to see that the Dorsey's have joined the blogging community! It will be fun to read about all of your fun adventures as we miss you all very much!

    ReplyDelete