Welcome to Our World!

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Quiet Week Ahead!?!

Yea!! It should be a quiet week before spring break - which will be anything but quiet! I think all the homework projects are done for now. There are no big events planned for the week, and basketball ended on Saturday, so we can take a little sports breather! I hate to say any of this, because I might jinx the whole week and something major will hit!

We had a wonderful weekend. Elder Russel M. Nelson was at our Stake Conference to put in a new presidency. He spoke at the adult session on Saturday night and again on Sunday morning. He is always one of my favorite speakers in conference and it was incredible to hear him in person. He has such an incredible spirit and I am so thrilled that we were able to be there to hear him.

No comments:

Post a Comment